Slovakia or Bust

Slovakia or Bust: A chance to see our ancestors' homeland. Or hang out with Marian Hossa, whichever is easier.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prague Rentals

Prices are quoted as Thursday 5/24 to Monday 5/28. I know our schedule may change.

Prague Residences. Good location, wifi, washer/dryer, $450 for those dates, or about $115/night.

This is the only other one that got back to me with availability. More like $150/night and it doesn't specify if it has a washer/dryer. It's also on the west side of the Vlata, even far west than Hotel Julien.

We may have a winner.  $435 + $200 refundable deposit for Friday May 25 to Monday May 28. Non-smoking. Walking distance to city center and train station. Washer/dryer in unit. Wifi. 3rd floor with a small terrace.


8 comments:

  1. Prague Residences looks perfect. If it's a good location, I say go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem I see with that one is that smoking is allowed in that unit.

    That may be the case everywhere in Prague, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are we happy with those dates? Are we going from Vienna to Prague Thursday or Friday?

      Delete
  4. I thought we were going from Vienna to Prague on Friday. 4 nights in Vienna (M, T, W, R).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was discussed, I didn't know if you were on board. I'm cool with it.

      Delete
    2. I think it makes the most sense

      Delete
  5. Prague rental is fully paid for

    ReplyDelete