Slovakia or Bust

Slovakia or Bust: A chance to see our ancestors' homeland. Or hang out with Marian Hossa, whichever is easier.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Budapest Final 2 Hotels

I've narrowed it down to the  Centrum - $110/night.

And the Radisson Blu - $100/night, but I'm not sure that includes taxes, which are probably $10/month.

Centrum is south of city center, Blu is east. You can walk to the train station from Blu. Centrum is right off the metro.

Both rates are pre-paid rates. Neither includes breakfast, but they both offer it.

Centrum is along the main walking street (I think).

Blu is closer to city parks.

Both have bars.

Both offer free wifi.

Equally easy to get to either from the airport.

I think either one will be good. Preference? Or I'll just pick one. Probably Radisson? I dunno, why not? I can't really decide.

2 comments: